Tek’It Audio updates Genobazz R to v1.3
Tek’It Audio has released version 1.3 of its free Genobazz R VST bass synth for Windows.
Genobazz R is an improved anniversary version of the Genobazz monophonic bass synthesizer plug-in, with the following elements:
- 8 wave forms: sine, square, pulse, dual sine, saw-pulse, reso 1, 2 and 3
- 8 types of filter: 24dB Fat low-pass, 24dB low-pass, 24dB VCF Ladder, Modulo, 36 dB variable state, 12dB high-pass and band-pass
- Envelope attack, decay, glide and retrigger
- 2 types of wave forms for modulation
- Filter envelope modulation
- Sub boost
- MIDI automation and MIDI Learn
- Support for 7-bit MIDI continuous controllers or 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN messages
- Pitch bend range select
- Parameter automation
- Factory presets and 128 user presets per bank with manager
Version 1.3 adds multiple improvements to Genobazz R, including Undo management, GUI, default presets and 5 new presets were added.
You can download Genobazz R for free from tekit-audio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- An IR expansion pack for REmatrix Overloud, in collaboration with MoReVoX, designed a collection of 125 impulse responses for its REmatrix reverb plug-in.
- A review of the Slate Digital Virtual Mix Rack The release of a channel strip plug-in doesn’t typically generate a lot of excitement, but it sure has in the case of Slate Digital’s Virtual Mix Rack (VMR). Slate’s hardware emulations are considered among the best in the industry, and VMR offers a flexible suite of processors in a virtual 500 series rack…
- New firmware for the MOTU AVB interfaces MOTU has released a new firmware that allows users of the AVB series of audio interface to get more channels when using the USB port.