Tek’It Audio updates Genobazz R to v1.3
Tek’It Audio has released version 1.3 of its free Genobazz R VST bass synth for Windows.
Genobazz R is an improved anniversary version of the Genobazz monophonic bass synthesizer plug-in, with the following elements:
- 8 wave forms: sine, square, pulse, dual sine, saw-pulse, reso 1, 2 and 3
- 8 types of filter: 24dB Fat low-pass, 24dB low-pass, 24dB VCF Ladder, Modulo, 36 dB variable state, 12dB high-pass and band-pass
- Envelope attack, decay, glide and retrigger
- 2 types of wave forms for modulation
- Filter envelope modulation
- Sub boost
- MIDI automation and MIDI Learn
- Support for 7-bit MIDI continuous controllers or 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN messages
- Pitch bend range select
- Parameter automation
- Factory presets and 128 user presets per bank with manager
Version 1.3 adds multiple improvements to Genobazz R, including Undo management, GUI, default presets and 5 new presets were added.
You can download Genobazz R for free from tekit-audio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?