ZeNeRyC updated to version 3
Tekky Synth updated its ZeNeRyC virtual synth to version 3, still available as free and paid versions.
What’s new in ZeNeRyC 3:
- Rewritten code
- New GUI with two black and red skins
- Added a swoosh StepLFO for each OSC filter
- Swoosh/Sequence Type switch for the master filter StepLFO
- Micro-Random feature with Freeze button for all parameters
- Progressive randomization level according to the slider value
- MIDI Learn
- “Smart” preset manager that memorizes the storing and loading locations of each preset
- Automatically renames a preset by adding a suffix when the name already exists in the folder
- Preset state restore
- Parameter values and name display
- Welcome message with name preset display
- Ability to change the color of each preset, with state storing
- Various bug fixes
Tekky Synth adds that presets made with the previous versions of the synth are not compatible with this v3 and/or won’t load correctly.
ZeNeRyC 3 is available for 99€, it’s a VST plug-in for Windows only. You’ll find more info and the free version at tektoog.zapto.org.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Boz Digital Labs Tilty Wilty, free EQ Boz Digital Labs is currently offering its new Tilty Wilty EQ plug-in for Mac and PC, but only for a limited time.
- Friday’s Freeware: MicroDAW and VVOC-1 Mac and Windows each have their own freebie this week, namely the Juno Ju-X Hosting AU MicroDAW and Wok VVOC-1.
- -15% off VSL software in June This month at VSL, you can get 15% off all the software catalog and even a gift if you purchase the Vienna Software Package.