< Tous les avis Time Control Productions BizuneVST [Freeware]
Time Control Productions BizuneVST [Freeware]
AlanForPresident AlanForPresident

« Dirty »

Published on 09/09/12 at 21:28
BizuneVST is a VST that I downloaded while browsing KVR Audio and reading an article about it. The part of this VST that made me download it is the “Dirty” distortion Oscillator that it has built into it. It is a really interesting effects that you can give your sounds. The BizuneVSt also has Two Filters, and some pretty basic effects like flanger and reverb. I have not seen a manual for Bizune but the Vst is so simple and small you wont need any manual at all. It installs very quick and if you don’t like just remove it, its that easy. It is a freeware that is extremely easy to use and all of the main functions of it are all on the main dashboard of the Vst. I experienced no compatibility issues with Bizune while using it on either of my Windows Systems (XP or Vista).

Everything with BizuneVST seems to work great and has never gave me any problems. I have not been using it long just yet, but from this point forward I plan to use it a lot more. BizuneVST is very stable and doesn’t crash or freeze your DAW.

The quality of sound is very good with BizuneVST, you can do some interesting stuff with the “Dirty” oscillator. The “Dirty” oscillator is by far the best part about this VST. I do wish that it had some more effects though, they really only gave you two main effects to use and they are Flanger and Reverb. Since it is a freeware it will leave you a bit unsatisfied in a few departments. Mainly in the effects part of it because you will want more and I don’t think they have came out with another version of it either. So at best I say this is a “good” vst to download, I never would have heard of it if it wasn’t for KVR audio.