< Tous les avis Time Control Productions BizuneVST [Freeware]
Time Control Productions BizuneVST [Freeware]
Time Control Productions BizuneVST [Freeware]
Coda Coda
Published on 01/30/06 at 04:04
Everything is simple, do not worry to install it, a quick set up.
Nothing to say

I am running XP with a P4 2.8 Ghz, 1 MB RAM, log operates seamlessly with this config, it is a bit greedy but significantly less than Absynth example so it is honest trs.
I did run on cubase, no problem, plus it has a midi learn that you can assign these controls to grind multilpes sounds live (on the version Mantragora).

I just discovering there is a short week.
What surprised me most, the original sounds and layers produced by this small freeware which makes me immediately think of Absynth, but much simpler to master.

Finding myself a bit limited but sduit by the concept, I'm all over the site of the editor:
www.bizune.net and saw that there was a further version of the concept rpondait a weird name Mantragora, un p'tit coup de CB (45 Euros) and presto! in BCAN!
The ca is the true DLIR, the sounds are crazy and there are lots of presets and MIDI learn can master it as a hardware.
Attention, we're quite agree, sounds very big fan of fat and very heavy, go your way, this plug excels in the production of sounds of ambience, tablecloths and mtaliques rithmiques cold as one might find on the album Amon Tobin.
I really think that the sounds are close to some rsultats obtained with Absynth, but much easier to learn and a lot cheaper.
Report qualitprix unbeatable!
I am over here giving my opinion on Mantragora on bizune, but this synth is not yet REFERENCE on this site so I adapted and it's still thanks Bizune that j ' Mantragora have known.
A discovering!