Vember Audio Surge Update
Vember Audio has updated Surge to v1.5.2.
Changes since 1.5.1a:
- Fixed bug when saving patches under Windows Vista.
- Fixed bug when double-clicking the AEG release slider.
- Fixed crash when the first wavetable in the wavetable directory was a .wav.
- Made denormalization noise less audible.
- The color indication for modulated faders are now more apparent.
Check out www.vemberaudio.se for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- KarmaFX Synth Modular Updated KarmaFX Synth Modular has been updated to v1.06.
- RML Labs Releases SAWStudio v4.5 RML Labs has released SAWStudio v4.5 and SAWStudioLite v4.5 updates which are now available for immediate free download to registered users of v4.0.
- Smart AV Tango Update The latest software for Tango contains a number of upgrades to the feature set for Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, and Pyramix.