Arion SOD-1 Over Drive
Arion SOD-1 Over Drive
SparkendeFugl SparkendeFugl
Publié le 08/25/06 à 16:35
Three knob. we turn, we listen, we love. Or not. Classic

It apuit. It works very long time. This gives the sound you're looking at turning the knobs. we love forever. Or not. Normal

The sound is warm enough and I use it with little gain (at the same time it is an overdrive, but the crunch japproche soft or dry celon my mood settings). Rather, it is poyvalente (I admit it surprised me). Yet Hard-Rocker trasher metal bar you. I use it in very small gain. This gives a type, which by the rarity of the pedal, I became very ... staff!
We like! Or not!

I bought OCCAZ in 1998.
But it dates from 18 years earlier.
An authentic 80's pedal. I'm quite moved.

I retouve recently in a drawer, and ... I just (re) find a beauty, which we carefully adjusted balance with a little overdrive to mastu ... Hula I calm myself! It is really very good and hallucinating when I see that the price of OCCAZ and so low!

Anyway, I jla not sell!
(9 because plastik finish. Plastik solid! But still plastik)

Definitely love.