< Tous les avis Eagletone Mojito Vintage Overdrive

Overdrive pedal from Eagletone belonging to the Cocktail series

Stratshow Stratshow

«  A huge surprise !! »

Published on 08/16/14 at 02:49
Analogique..au most basic overdrive ..
The decor is nice, but it is true that the case is very fact léger..ça cheap ..
That said put on a pedalboard, it does not care about her weight !!

No need manuel..c'est obvious ..

So then I took a surprise claque..quelle !!
The chance I meet and test this pedal that I never saw her look tarif..je am part of unbelievers who think that if it's more expensive is meilleur..je know it's stupid!

The final report should greatly depend on your amp, but for me the result was a shot foudre..j'en have sold my OCD Fullton !! ..
YES ..I doubt it'll make me smile or cry, especially considering the price of this pedal .. !!
Anyway it fits perfectly with my Blues Deluxe US..j'ai found the grain that I like tant..pour a rate that sounds like a joke !!
The overdrive range is wide ... but fun ..

It's plug and play..et a real treat ..
I had OCD, a TS9, and other ..qui are good pedals (much more expensive) .. but again I think that the couple "pedal / amp" is crucial in the outcome, may be lamentable ..but with other amps at least I'll give you want to give him a chance .. !!
A quality / price unthinkable !!