Vox Big Ben
Vox Big Ben

Overdrive pedal from Vox belonging to the Cooltron series.

Vrouam Vrouam

«  one snag ... »

Published on 01/14/12 at 13:27
See the other reviews.
Just a little big on the pedalboard.

it is a distortion pedal: 3 buttons ... is within the reach of children.

I was looking for a nice crunch (not a violent thing) and I was not disappointed. Other opinions are realistic about this product. if I had to blame something that is very "net", nothing to do with a vintage effect would be missing a little more (but that's when you're a fucker fly like me)

now it's been a year and odds and ends that I use and it happens from time to time it is cut and that's boring in the middle of a song and especially in concert.
simply re-press the switch and the sound comes back but it's boring.
In short, it is the default fucks a good foot in the air. And it bothers me because it really has a beautiful sound.
In comparison I have a TS9 upgraded and I prefer big ben.