< Tous les avis dB Technologies S350 Entertainer
dB Technologies S350 Entertainer
dB Technologies S350 Entertainer
tofsono tofsono
Published on 05/13/10 at 05:19
For how long have you been using it?
I use it for one month, I use it for repeater with friends at the moment I have not yet used outside

Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Yes promann HK SAR nexo Lincon

What thing do you like most/least about it?
I like most is his size is very small (thank you for penssé has our backs lol) and big returns for 400W RMS sound is clear nothing to do with a 200W RMS 2 times
My least favorite is (still) a little too low this but I is not even used outdoors I pensse ti equalizer with a sound will be even better now.

What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?
Excellent now we just get stuff is new for less than 600 € (I buy 450 € OCCAZ)
I pensse vai I bought me a second system for the concerts and if I like it I'll buy 2 other system then that will be 4 system with a total power of 1.6 kW RMS.
I recommend it for money / finish