< Tous les avis dB Technologies S350 Entertainer
dB Technologies S350 Entertainer
dB Technologies S350 Entertainer
Anonymous
Published on 11/24/09 at 14:44
Small PA I bought for 500 francs (Switzerland) Used. It will carry itself without too much problem, the sub was only 20 kg and sat a little more than 5 kg each. It also passes in a car with a small chest, so really designed to be carried around everywhere. For sound, I was impressed by the relatively neutral speaker side. The sub is a bit winded on the other hand. In general it is practically settled at a minimum, and there it goes. The power really is not huge (350 watts total), but that's enough for fifty people. I use it mainly to amplify my keyboard, or when I play only with a digital piano, chair for the sub! These speakers were (as this model no longer exists) made in Italy. The whole gives an impression relatively strong. And after extended use on stage at local repeat this little sound system still works without flinching, impeccable. For 500 .- (approx. 350 Euros), the price / quality ratio is good. If I had to buy one, well I could not take one at DB Technologies, as this small system is no longer manufactured. I would take certainly a HK Audio Lucas Smart, relatively close in terms of power and size, or perhaps the Entertainer, as it is a bit more powerful and has a 15 inch sub in (but still relatively compact) .

Small fix:
In recent weeks I have my speakers (the satellite, not the subwoofer) that sizzle to death ... After talking with other people who also possess the DB Technologies, these people told me it was One weakness of the system. It's fragile ... it does not cash a volume, a very important dynamic. So I'm good to replace my tweeters.

Corrected again so I have a bit of general note. I stay on point, this little system sounds very good, relatively neutral, but I wonder if it is more reliable ... Otherwise, it's not very usable.