< Tous les avis dB Technologies S350 Entertainer
dB Technologies S350 Entertainer
dB Technologies S350 Entertainer
manakian manakian
Published on 03/01/09 at 16:26
- How long have you use it?
some days not normment back, I will occasionally notice for complter

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
I chose the System to its compactness had the following constraints:
- Able to handle the sub alone, 3 floors down
- Go all in Systm twingo
For it is a nickel, the sub is 20 kg, it's lightweight. I have well liked in order to lay the wheels on the sub and satellites to roll up.
Finish level is more than adequate, foams grazing, a large painting of a base quality connectors foot deep.

Otherwise it's quip level connections as it should:
- Between a mic with a combo XLR / jack
- A line between L / R with the same combos
- RCA AUX input.
- Speakon to connect the heads

CONTRL can then input to the level and microphone with a knob which is nice for a source supplmentaire shuffled.
The other two knobs are CONTL the master and the balance sub / sat.

Its level:
This time it's frankly what comes thundering out of Systm considering its size and power. I had a lgre apprhension because of the power of the heads of only 50W .. You must see the Systm as a single large speaker (Stereo) trs is well balanced and the 210hz crossover so much, we can send a lot in the sats.

I tried it in two configurations:
- Music on CD:
The sound is good trs, we feel the work done in-house level filtering. The bass is quick and pchues (thank you on 12 "), the highs are clean, not too aggressive enough Retailer. APRS adpend the style of music takes. This system I have purchased a t I mostly acoustic group cost stuff like Andy McKee or mtv unplugged. trs Performance is good for such small boxes is quite as physical sensation.
On the big rock, c'tait a little less clear at the top-mdium and treble too strong but sometimes hard to tell if it's the fault of the mix or the System. the 8 / 10 khz silent a little on the front. a quick equalizer arrange everything.
Of reggae, house and other eating the lower sub shows its limits without being ridiculous.
So to use a DJ, I say ok for small audiences. Top tip if you do not want to give the impression of being about fifty people in the bote.

- BPS Group:
2 acoustic guitars, bass, vocals. Nothing wrong, it was worth the money! For the guitar it works well trs. I have a quite percussive. The sub transcribed trs though my shots to the body. The sats are the rest of the job. It's just a little dry, a bit of reverb does not hurt.
For bass, Systm acts amp, just a diy and console. It sounds good for what we play. it is round with sharp attack.
For voice and well it's great. Just a quick eq for insrer in the mix, you do not feel like the sats just 50 W.
In short sound concert / live in RPET! It's nice, we play better in good conditions
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I had the opportunity to work on large Systmes the era or j'tais derrire console, in good trs trs Bricol (APG DS15, 4000, Nexo PS15, GB, THE ARCS ... for the good)
In a comparable range, the Systmes HK LEM Pegasus Powo.
Well, it must be honnte, we are not at a pair of DS15 (my pregnant prdilection) but the two offers a mailing that it is hard to get a pair the full range. I had in my head starting to beginners on a system largest base SRM450 + sub but I prfre the return of the kit dB. I have trouble with the sound of the speaker in "plastic"
So for the price of a single SRM450 ... I chose ^ ^
- How do you report qualitprix?
I chose this Systm justemen qualitprix Tto report. It is in a sense similar to that proposed HK much much cheaper. In terms of power, it is not standard, but more than adequate for my use so why dpenser more.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice?
Yes, necessarily. For just over 500 euros, it was not much of that quality!
If dB a system that comes with a similar 15 "and 8 or 10" 800W rms for sat (ca story still goes in my car) j'achte direct.
I'm not 10 just for this story roulette