< Tous les avis dB Technologies S350 Entertainer
dB Technologies S350 Entertainer
dB Technologies S350 Entertainer
jazzystochat jazzystochat
Published on 09/29/08 at 03:55
Finally ..!!! After months of waiting I was finally able to test this little combination of a sub 12 "and 2 satellites, I must be the only French to have seen that I never managed to find a notice on it.
For now the beast has been an evening with me, plus a balance etc, and you who seek a return for your electronic drums, something affordable and quality ... STOP! It is not hard .. That's right.
Of course my decision will be supported over time.

What I like most is in four words: precision, roundness and punch, ouch I will not name the brand of which we know it in France, but there ... Wicked claclaque ds mouth for her. Fortunately, the product is poorly distributed to her.
Otherwise, the Sub is light> 20 kg as well as satellites.

I test ranges Lucas, Powerworks, MacMah, Leem etc ...
Is it really the crap that is unparalleled triple the price I paid.

Value for money simply unbeatable> 650 euros (in France ..? Of course not, it's an ugly big dealer in German of course)

I will not speak too fast and wait to see how old the creature before saying if I made a good choice.
For now it's "yes" with a capital "O".

This qques after weeks of use my opinion has not changed, my life is! Finally, the details are clear and I can handle the pan as I hope, friends drummers looking for a friendly, efficient and compact me try it!

Updated: 29/09/08
After 2 years of use, no problem, I'm still satisfied.
I also used to repeat with a pop-rock formation, it can throw everything in, bass / beats / guitar / keyboards / vocals etc. ..
Lightweight and convenient, it is selling at a very affordable price.
I change my password and note 10.