LD Systems DAVE 15+
LD Systems DAVE 15+
Djetasvp Djetasvp
Publié le 04/14/10 à 15:10
I DO NOT SAY JUST ONE THING you see aprsa
try the line I assure you it's total banana

most

Performance paper ads below are my opinion of the result
Medium is good very good even be a tad bit lacking gain but frankly nikel
The series has 15 + dave t Ralis for the exterior and interior
Not very heavy and a finish worthy of the HK system and many other
Frankly I'm on the ass on this series for the price
With benefits SAV nikel
and many other things

Least

Ben by a medium be a little bit behind and still is lg I have nothing else to add really but before buying a system I can assure you try
and I think you will join me