Yamaha WHS860
Nimajneb Nimajneb
Publié le 03/23/07 à 16:05
- How long have you use it?
A year & a half.

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
The team version of a cable of 2.5 m is very practical because you can really afford all investments! The tilter dbrayable works perfectly & the rglage spring is the same as on The models' high-end "brand, in other words, efficient & robust!
However I find the touch trs "soft" & heavy underfoot compartment A model like the standard that I use in HS1000 charley principal (that is, I believe, running on a default The models "cable", but probably less Manir on my brand ... MODEL)!
Otherwise, in practical terms, this is not the IDAL carry either ...

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
Unfortunately, this type of accessory that is not everywhere, I have not had the opportunity to try other ... I would probably have done better to take a look at DW, despite their prices, or for PEARL closest competitor!

- How do you report qualitprix?
Middle ... but the strength & the Aesthetics are the other hand (fortunately even when ... 8-)

- With the exprience, you do again this choice?
Hmmm ... I am tempted to say no, because "I think DW, Pearl or TAMA do better!