Pedaltrain Pedaltrain 3 w/ Hard Case
Pedaltrain Pedaltrain 3 w/ Hard Case
drapeau_rouge drapeau_rouge

«  Ultra Pro! »

Publié le 04/16/14 à 13:48
The Pedaltrain 3 Hard Case comes down to a few things that will change you life to use but also carry safely and practice your pedalboard.

There is therefore:
- Grid black aluminum to fix the pedals on through a system of male / female velcro provided,
- Flight case with chrome accents and gray panels,
- Supports for attachment metal on the power supply to the place below the grid,
- Screw the metal bracket for power

It must be admitted, Pedaltrain pedalboard delivers a very flexible in the arrangement of pedals, ultra-sound and well thought out. I was very impressed by the strength and quality of manufacture.
Side of the coin, the unit is quite bulky and rather heavy as weighs about 20 pounds when everything is installed, including flight.

I owned the Pedaltrain 2 Hard Case for 8 years (it was the first version without the holes for the power supply) and I made the choice to guide me on a Pedaltrain 3 for more space and able to fix my diet below (Voodoo Lab Mondo). I could keep my Pedaltrain 2 but I had trouble getting used to the idea of ​​cutting cheerfully to fix my diet ... changes were irreversible. I do not regret my choice. The Pedaltrain 2 Hard Case was already very strong, here the flight case is still a bit above despite similar design. Adding wheels and 2 extra handles on the sides a little easier transport of this ultra-pro pedalboard.

For the choice of facing hard case soft case, I again hesitated between. And then I saw on the internet (forums and commercial sites) many users disappointed with the soft version box with a carrying case (cover torn piecemeal handle cover, problems with zip ...). While the price is not the same between the two versions, but considering the total value of my pedals, I preferred to take the hard version of the box to ensure maximum protection and I do not regret. The price / quality ratio is not so bad because a flight like this is very expensive. This pedalboard is an investment in the long term, but it will make you great service.