Ortofon Cc Twin Digitrack
Ortofon Cc Twin Digitrack
SubOut SubOut
Publié le 01/07/07 à 18:10
How long have you use it?

4 days intensment ...

What is the particular feature you like best and least?

What I like most is the sound quality c really impressive, good performance on the classical time coded vinyl color is nice but it's a dtail ... loooll

Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

Ben 8 years I spell cell Ortofon DJ's and it's really not like I mix tech electro, drum & bass and hardcore ben on his lot better I karment redcouvre some hard ... Also I just make a recording on my pc with my firebox 96 kbps in 24 bit and gave all masters and 44.1 kbps in 16 bit ultra ben I am satisfied with the recording ...

How do you report qualitprix?

A bit expensive compared to the other but I think its worth it ...

Exprience with, you will do again this choice? ...

J'hsitais with Q-bert tro but I regret my choice not because I doubted the report and made the bass sends heavier, forcing the bass boost on the table I just over MIDI and his claque tro bien, and then use time coded vinyl works great I have nothing virtual dj prcise signal may be the signal that the dj-s but nothing very flagrans ...
Voila so thank you for these very beautiful Ortofon cells) and I do not regret my investment tro repeat 10 times I said ouiiiiiiii