Shure M44-7
Alexis Snap Alexis Snap

«  Legendary? Now I know why! »

Published on 06/27/12 at 03:14
I use them (I bought 2) from earlier. And I can tell you that I am not at all disappointed!

I tried CC Banana, the Ortofon CC Pro S (old model that my father had gone off), cells Gemini ... Nothing exceeds the Shure!

What I love most? The sleek and beautiful, held in the furrow incredible, it does not jump at all. Besides, this is why I have taken, for scratching. I have not stopped moving the vinyl like crazy, I even typing on vinyl strong enough to see if the cell was skipped, and NOT. It does not jump! Box provided very complete with everything you need in it! I can not set the sound quality as I use vinyl timecoded.
What I like least? Nothing yet ...

The quality / price ratio is outstanding, one of the cells the cheapest market, complete, for pure scratch, in short, LEGENDARY!

Yes I do it again this choice with great pleasure, and now I no longer has to change the diamonds when worn. Shure thank you!