[NAMM] Puremagnetik PM Grand
PM Grand contains a collection of 9 instruments and 50 looped clips optimized for Ableton Live, Native Instruments Kontakt and Apple Logic.
The included instruments contain multi-sampled programs with release and sustain tones, a "lite" version with a much smaller footprint, a reverse piano, an infinite sustained piano and several electrified tones.
- Piano Type: Yamaha C3 6'1" Conservatory Grand
- Microphones: Combination of a close pair of Neumann KM 84s in an XY configuration, along with a spaced pair of Earthworks omnidirectional mics. All mics recorded through a True Systems Precision 8 mic pre.
- 3 velocity zones on each of 88 keys.
- Key Release sounds for realistic mechanical nuances
- "Sustain Leakage" has captured the sound of all strings resonating when the sustain pedal is activated
- Requires Ableton Live 7/8, Kontakt 3 or Logic 8
- 300 MB of physical RAM
- 400 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Viewers of this article also read...
- Loopmasters SoundTheory 01 - Habersham To create SoundTheory 01, Habersham sculpted and mastered 670 MB of sounds.
- Loopmasters Presents Essential Minimal Techno Essential Minimal Techno is a collection of samples presented in construction kit format for techno and minimal producers.
- URS Phat C (Compressor) Beta URS has announced the release of a Public Beta of its new compressor plug-in, Phat C, a multi-purpose analog-sounding compressor for individual tracks and buses that replicates characteristics of several hardware compressors.