Chronotron Pro 4.1.5 has been released
Chronotron Pro is an audio/video time-stretching plug-in for Windows Media Player.
Chronotron Pro is a professional audio plug-in that allows you to manipulate tempo and pitch separately, in other words, it allows you to change the tempo of music files without affecting pitch (time stretching) and/or change pitch without affecting tempo (key change).
Chronotron Pro can slow down audio and video material to ease music and speech transcription, transpose backing tracks for your band rehearsals, adjust the tempo of a song when you practice, or just let you mix with your favorite tunes. You can use it in conjunction with Windows Media Player 11 or later during playback of most types of media, including video files. The plug-in can also be hosted on any DirectX plug-in host application - like Sony Sound Forge or Steinberg WaveLab - to permanently change the tempo and key of your audio material.
A standalone application is included to process audio and video files without any additional software.
New in version 4.5.1:
- Download and slow down YouTube videos without leaving Windows Media Player
- Enhanced video playback support on Windows 7 and later
- Omproved sound quality
- Video Delay adjustment
- Solo Channel controls
Price is 29€ and you can download a trial version from www.chronotron.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Friday’s Freeware: Tunefish Brain Control released this week the beta 4.0 version of its Tunefish virtual synth on Mac and Windows. This is worth a look.
- Mello offered this weekend at UVI’s Until Sunday, if you purchase one or more sound UVI sound libraries, you’ll receive Mello for free.
- Sensomusic Usine Stage 5.8 is free Sensomusic announces that Usine Stage 5.80 is free for a limited time.