ReVoice Pro vocal processor updated to v3
Synchro Arts has released version 3 of its ReVoice Pro vocal processor and enhancer for professional engineers and post-production.
What’s new in ReVoice Pro 3:
- Manual Pitch and Time Warping of audio
- New Pitch correction functions: select modes over any range, with automatic snap to pitch grid options.
- Time-variable Pitch transfer parameters: graphically vary pitch tightness, offset and transfer strength to control the APT function’s processing.
- Create and change stacked tight vocals: change a Guide signal’s timing or pitch, and all related output tracks follow the changes automatically.
- Improved Interface and audio quality
- AU Monitor plug-in plays Revoice Pro’s output through AU stereo insert and tracks playback in your DAW in the same way as Revoice Pro’s RTAS and VST3 monitor plug-ins.
- Enhanced Doubler can modify timing of output and has longer and negative time delay up +/- 200 ms.
- More DAWs supported.
- Multiple improvements and fixes
ReVoice Pro 3 is available on Mac OS X and Windows in standalone format as well as Plug-in Links VST3, AU, AudioSuite and AAX. It requires an iLok key. Synchro Arts offers a discount fo new customers who will pay 313.20€ / $419 excl. taxes instead of 448.80€ / $599. Owners of a ReVoice Pro license benefit from special upgrade deals. A demo version can also be downloaded from www.synchroarts.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Keith McMillen introduces a mini K-Board K-Board, Keith McMillen’s new USB MIDI keyboard controller, is a more compact version of the QuNexus for Mac, PC and iOS.
- IK Multimedia T-RackS group buy IK Multimedia has launched a group buy operation on its T-RackS processors until December 4th.
- -50% off UVI Tines Anthology Like every weekend, UVI lowers the price of a sample library. They chose today the Tine Anthology collection.