ReVoice Pro updated to v2.5
Synchro Arts released a new version of its ReVoice Pro double-track, ADT and harmony software for Mac and PC.
What’s new in ReVoice Pro 2.5:
- Users can now create multi-track APT (Audio Performance Transfer) functions and tighten the pitch and timing of stacks of vocals in one operation.
- For Pro Tools users, there are two new AudioSuite plug-ins that make Revoice Pro’s APT and Doubler processes operate like VocALign - only faster and with the full range of Revoice Pro's control of high-quality time and pitch alignment.
- High and low pitch range limits can be adjusted independently for the Guide and Dub tracks. This means fewer artifacts when re-pitching rough voices or processing instruments like bass guitar and flutes.
- Audio quality has been further improved and the processing significantly sped up.
Note that ReVoice Pro is currently on sale with 25% discount until May 31st. The licence price is 336€ / $449 / £280 and the update is free for users of v2. More details at www.synchroarts.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Abletunes releases its 1st plug-in Abletunes, the ressources website for Ableton Live users, announces the availability of its very first plug-in, the Selektor drum sampler.
- The UVI Vintage Legends on sale UVI launches a flash sale on its Vintage Legends synth collection with more than 40% discount.
- Tek’it Audio launches a compression plug-in Comp, Tek’it Audio’s new plug-in, allows you to process the dynamics of your projects on Windows.