Zplane Elastique Pitch v1.2
zplane.development has announced the availability of version 1.2 of its Elastique Pitch plug-in for Windows and Mac.
This version adds 64 Bit support to VST and AU and includes various updates and fixes.
Changes in v1.2
- Supported formats: VST32/64, RTAS32, AU32/64 for Windows XP/Vista/7 and MacOS X 10.5-10.7, respectively.
- Update to new internal pitch engine zplane élastique Pro 2.2.3.
- Keyboard input issues in several hosts.
- Multi-instance instabilities.
- Preset handling.
- Other Changes:
- Pitch display defaults to semi-tones instead of percent.
- adjust pitch & timbre in steps by holding shift when using the sliders.
Pricing & Availability
Elastique Pitch for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for MSRP $199 USD / €149 EUR. The upgrade from all previous versions is free of charge for all registered users.
More information: zplane.development
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Steinberg VST Sound Loop Sets Steinberg released four new VST Sound Loop Sets. The titles Dubstep, Indie Rock, Nu Metal and Urban reveal dedicated sound content selected for four contemporary music styles.
- Celemony Melodyne Editor 2 Celemony presents Version 2 of Melodyne editor at the AES in New York. The new version offers possibilities for working with different scales and temperaments, timing tools, Rewire integration, and other changes.
- Toontrack SDX Roots Sticks + Brushes, Rods & Mallets Toontrack released a free update for Superior Drummer which sees features such as Multiple Hits Emulation designed to ensure that the attack of the stick is blended in when repeatedly hitting a cymbal, and Cymbal Choke/Aftertouch giving users the means to produce cymbal mutes, in MIDI (aftertouch or note off).