LePou Plugins LeCto
LePou Plugins has released a Mac OS X VST version of LeCto.
LeCto is a free guitar amp simulator inspired by an American modern high gain head. This simulator has 2 channels with 3 modes on each channel. It can go from crunch (raw mode) to modern high gain (modern mode).
- Oversampling: determines the signal oversampling; up to 8x.
- Mono/stereo: determines the signal routing.
- Input: controls the magnitude of the input signal.
- Drive: controls the amount of gain.
- Low: controls the low frequency.
- Mid: controls the mid frequency.
- High: controls the high frequency.
- Presence: presence control.
- Resonance*: controls the amount of resonance resulting from the interaction with the speaker cabinet.
* Only active on modern mode
LeCto is only an amp simulator, so you need to use a cabinet simulator.
Viewers of this article also read...
- J1000 Alpha & Beta v3.5 J1000 has released new versions 3.5 of Alpha and Beta.
- Arturia Analog Laboratory Arturia announced that Analog Laboratory is now shipping.
- XILS-lab PolyKB II The PolyKB mk II is described as "a recreation of a very rare and very powerful polyphonic synthesizer released in the 80's."