Amp Vision virtual amps now in v1.2
Aegean Music has updated its Amp Vision guitar amp simulator to version 1.2.
What's new in Amp Vision v1.2:
- 32 and 64-bit format plug-ins
- Tone Stack simulation (passive 3-band EQ curves)
- New Rackham model based on the Lead channel of various modern multichannel amps
- Full stereo mode
- Control automation with MIDI or VST parameters
- Improved existing amp models
Amp Vision now features 28 amp, 12 effect simulations and 30 cabinet impulse responses, with the ability to import your own IRs.
The plug-in is currently available in VST format for Windows only, but VST and AU for Mac OS X are expected soon. Price is $28 and you can download a free trial version from aegeanmusic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- EastWest Play 4 AAX plug-in and 64-bit support EastWest announces that its Play 4 sample player is now available in AAX 64-bit plug-in format for use in Pro Tools 11.
- Cross DJ v1.4 for iPad with MIDI Control MixVibes has just updated its Cross DJ mixing app for iPad to version 1.4 in order to add MIDI control support for external DJ controllers.
- Free UAD-2 QUAD for the purchase of a 6176 Universal Audio launches a promotion and offers a UAD-2 QUAD DSP Accelerator with the purchase of a 6176 vintage channel strip.