Audiffex updates AmpLion to v1.1.1
The latest AmpLion update makes the guitar amp and effect suite even more complete…
Here is what’s new in AmpLion v1.1.1:
- Standalone version: audio player with advanced features (speed, tempo, loop, iTunes playlist import and more)
- Standalone version: recorder that allows for capturing the raw or processed sounds, with or without the audio player output
- Standalone version: added a metronome
- Plug-in now in 64-bit and AAX format
You can download the update at www.audiffex.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Synapse Audio emulates a vintage phaser on Reason The new creation from Synapse Audio is an emulation of a famous phaser from the 70s in Rack Extension format for Reason 7.
- Carmen Rizzo on the post-apocalyptic music business, film scoring, iPad music and more Talk about multi-talented: L.A.-based Carmen Rizzo is a two-time Grammy-nominated producer/artist/electronic musician and composer whose credits include Seal, Coldplay, Paul Oakenfold and Ryuichi Sakamato, among many others. He's released 6 solo albums; writes scores for films, video games and TV; has produced numerous artists; and is also the U.S. artist-relations director for Native Instruments. He talks here about the changing state of the music industry, promoting via social media and lots more.
- Grooove, new virtual drum machine for Mac and PC Drunsandspork, a new company based in Hamburg, Germany, debuts with the Grooove virtual drum machine.