Kuassa Amplifikation Creme updated to v1.3
Kuassa adds new tools to its Amplifikation Creme metal-style virtual guitar amplifier in update v1.3 that has just been released.
What’s new in Amplifikation Creme v1.3:
- Support for VST 3 and AAX plug-in formats
- Added two 4x12 cabinet emulations: Standard British and Vintage British
- Impulse Response resampling
- New presets manager
- Revamped GUI
Kuassa recommends you backup your old presets before reinstalling the plug-in after downloading the update from www.kuassa.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?