[NAMM] Peavey ReValver MK III.V
Peavey has announced that the latest version of its ReValver amplifier modeling software, ReValver MK III.V, is now available.
Developed by Peavey Electronics, ReValver is designed to capture the true characteristics of vacuum tubes while allowing users control over their tonality, configuration, tube types, and gain structures.
ReValver MK III.V features the debut of 21 new amp models, including the Peavey 3120, Peavey Masterpiece, Peavey Sensation, Budda Superdrive II, and Budda Superdrive V Series. New effects models in ReValver MK III.V are the classic Peavey VCL-2 tube compressor, the Budda Budwah expression pedal, and the Gate Keeper, a tube-based noise gate. All of the amp models, effects models and deep editing popularized by ReValver MK III are also available in MK III.V.
ReValver utilizes Peavey algorithms that analyze the interactions of the amps' components at the circuit level, based on the original schematics. ReValver is able to model every nuance of tube amplifiers with "unprecedented accuracy", according to Peavey.
- 21 amplifier models, including the Peavey 6505, 6505+, JSX, 3120, Classic, ValveKing, Masterpiece and Sensation.
- 12 preamp models.
- 9 power amp models.
- 21 stompbox/pedal-type effects.
- 12 rack-style effects.
- VST Host module.
- 32-bit and 64-bit operation modes.
- More than 150 speaker simulations using real-time convolution and membrane modeling.
- 8 utility functions, including tuners, signal splitters, analyzer and more.
- Fully MIDI mappable.
Pricing & Availability
ReValver MK III.V has a U.S. MSRP of $299.99. It's available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS effect plug-in formats.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Synapse Audio Dune 1.3 Synapse Audio released version 1.3 of its flagship synthesizer DUNE.
- [NAMM] AKG Perception Showcase App AKG is introducing its first Perception application for the Apple iPad.
- [NAMM] Spectrasonics Omni TR iPad App Spectrasonics debuted a new app called Omni TR - which turns an iPad into a multi-touch control surface for Omnisphere, the company's flagship synthesizer.