Plektron Guitar Amp Update
Plektron has announced an update to its Guitar Amp amplifier simulator and multi-fx plug-in for Windows.
Guitar Amp v1.11 includes the following changes:
- More realistic simulation of the cabinets.
- Added a new FX module, the "Vintage Delay".
- Fixed the bug of the mouse pointer that sometimes "disappears".
- Fixed minor bugs and made other improvements.
- Solved bug: no cabinet sound at 48kHz.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Hidenori Matsuoka Guitar Kit Hidenori Matsuoka has announced the release of Guitar Kit, a tool for searching guitar chord fingering patterns on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- Peavey AmpKit, AmpKit+ & AmpKit LiNK Peavey Electronics and Agile Partners have announced that the AmpKit and AmpKit+ Apps are available now on the Apple iTunes App Store.
- AudioSpillage DrumSpillage 1.1 AudioSpillage has updated its DrumSpillage percussion synth plug-in to version 1.1.