Plektron has announced the release of IRcab, an impulses-response cabinet supporting wav impulses that can be found on the web.
With IRcab it is possible to recreate the frequency response stored in the impulse, allowing to expand your own sound palette. The plug-in is available in two different versions, mono and stereo processing.
- Windows VST compatible.
- Mono or Stereo plug-in.
- Mono or Stereo impulses compatible.
- Impulse-set included.
- Presence control.
- Mix section (Stereo version only).
- FIR filter by Rudolf Lindner.
Resources (impulses pack):
- FR4 - Free impulses pack made by FR4.
- Marshall 1960AV V30 - Free impulses pack of the famous Marshall 1960AV V30.
IrCab is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in and it is free.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mildon Studios OtoMarch 2.02 Mildon Studios has announced the release of OtoMarch, a VST instrument plug-in that turns your keyboard into a marching army.
- Meyer Sound Revit Data for Loudspeakers Meyer Sound has released Revit data files for 12 loudspeaker products for use in Building Information Modeling (BIM), an Autodesk design platform created for project participants to collaborate as part of an integrated “whole building” process.
- Akai MPK mini Akai Professional announced the MPK mini, USB keyboard and pad controller, to be unveiled at the 2010 BPM EXPO in Birmingham, England on October 2nd.