Voxengo Sound Delay and Tube Amp updated
Little by Little, all Voxengo plug-ins include the VST 3 format. This week, the update affects the free Sound Delay and Tube Amp.
- VST 3 plug-in support
- New color scheme editor with load and save features
- Added Brown and White color schemes
- Revamped infrastructure controls
- Added automation parameters for groups 2, 3 and 4 in Sound Delay
- Rare crash fixes in Tube Amp
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?