Centipeak has announced the release of ProTrig, a new drum-trigger plug-in which is designed to transform audio input into drums and percussion (through MIDI notes) in real-time, supporting all MIDI-compatible virtual instruments.
ProTrig is designed for replacing/enhancing the sound of recorded/monitored real drums. Using only a few basic settings like threshold, interval (wait time) and hit resistance any punchy sound can also be turned into drums. Several drums with one microphone is possible using the built-in filter.
- Trigger with highly controllable sensitivity and dynamics.
- Visual Mode (Displaying the generated hits in relation to time and input audio).
- 8-band filter.
- Velocity Compressor.
- Ghost Notes.
- Audio Ducking.
- Auditioning MIDI-keyboard screen.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at $69 ($86.25 incl. sales tax), ProTrig is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Psychic Modulation Cerebrum-3 (v3.5) Psychic Modulation has re-worked and re-released Cerebrum-3 (v3.5) which is now available in free and full versions (the demo version is actually fully-functional, its only limitation being single instead of multiple outputs).
- Sounds And Effects Rude Drums for Kontakt Rude Drums is described as a "fresh take on drum and percussive hits for electronic or dance music of various styles including techno, tribal, hip hop, downtempo."
- SONiVOX MI Symphonic Ensemble Strings & Brass v2 SONiVOX has announced the availability of their latest batch of DVI products (Downloadable Virtual Instruments).