AudioFront has announced the release of DSP Trigger, a software based audio to MIDI converter for Windows.
It is designed to process the audio output from drum pads and converts it to MIDI without the need of a hardware drum brain. It supports both single and dual zone pads and can output up to four separate articulations. DSP can be used as a way to upgrade your current e-drum kit, or as the foundation for a complete VST based drum brain.
DSP Trigger Features
- Supports positional sensing (mesh pads only).
- Up to three articulations from a single zone.
- Advanced controls for velocity curve shaping.
- Supports both single and dual zone pads (piexo / piezo).
- Crosstalk cancellation.
Pricing & Availability
DSP Trigger for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $39 USD. An unlimited (nagscreen) demo version is available to download from the AudioFront website.
For more information, check out AudioFront.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.