AudioFront DSP Trigger
AudioFront has announced the release of DSP Trigger, a software based audio to MIDI converter for Windows.
It is designed to process the audio output from drum pads and converts it to MIDI without the need of a hardware drum brain. It supports both single and dual zone pads and can output up to four separate articulations. DSP can be used as a way to upgrade your current e-drum kit, or as the foundation for a complete VST based drum brain.
DSP Trigger Features
- Supports positional sensing (mesh pads only).
- Up to three articulations from a single zone.
- Advanced controls for velocity curve shaping.
- Supports both single and dual zone pads (piexo / piezo).
- Crosstalk cancellation.
Pricing & Availability
DSP Trigger for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $39 USD. An unlimited (nagscreen) demo version is available to download from the AudioFront website.
For more information, check out AudioFront.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Features & SDK for MIDI Mobilizer Line 6 has added new features and an updated SDK (software development kit) enabling new features for the MIDI Mobilizer third party app developer community.
- Avid Announces Pro Tools Service Release Avid has announced the availability of a Pro Tools service release that comes in three different versions simultaneously.
- TubeOhm Vintage TubeOhm has released Vintage, a new synth designed to bring "the old school sound from the classic big old synthesizers": Atmospheres, Strings, Organ and Synthetic Voices that sound human, not electronic.