Audio Damage Replicant 1.5
Audio Damage has updated Replicant to version 1.5.
This is a free update for all registered owners.
New in 1.5:
- Completely redesigned user interface. Knobs, which are poorly suited to fine control on a computer screen, have been replaced by numerical controls, horizontal sliders, and two-dimensional "XY" pad controls.
- MIDI triggering. Replicant can now be triggered by MIDI note messages. You can "play" Replicant from a MIDI keyboard and/or sequence triggers in your DAW with notes.
- MIDI Learn. This effect has MIDI Learn like all AD products, but it has now been added to the AudioUnit as well; if your AudioUnit host allows sending MIDI to an insert effect, Replicant AU will respond to MIDI Learn just like the VST always has.
Pricing & Availability
Replicant is available as a 32- and 64-bit VST plug-in for Windows, and a 32-bit VST and AudioUnit for Intel Macs (requires 10.5.0 or greater). It still costs $49.
Viewers of this article also read...
- sidsonic Tubes! sidsonic libraries has announced the release of Tubes!, a Kontakt Player-powered virtual instrument featuring "the raw but caressing sound only tube circuits can provide," according to sidsonic.
- Reason 5 + Record 1.5 Tutorial DVD Bundle The new Reason 5 tutorial DVD from ASK Video has just been released and Time+Space are offering customers a bundle that includes both Reason 5 and Record 1.5 tutorial DVDs for £42.00 - that´s a saving of £29.99.
- Toontrack Modern Pop/Rock EZmix Pack Toontrack has announced the release of Modern Pop/Rock EZmix Pack.