D16 announces Sigmund delay plug-in
Sigmund is a discrete 4-line delay plug-in, each featuring its own settings.
Each of the four delay lines has its own loop-independent additional module. You'll also find a multimode filter, an overdrive, an amp modulator for tremolo effects, as well as two LFOs that can be auto-modulate some delay line parameters.
The plug-in offers nine routings that can be set instantly. Each delay line output signal is combined into a built-in special mixer. Note that the plug-in can be used as an insert effect for instruments or busses, or as a versatile effect send.
- 4 independent delay lines
- Short delay < 0.1ms
- Tempo sync option
- M/S or L/R modes
- Stereo widener
- Overdrive unit
- Multimode filter
- 2 LFOs with phase retrigger via MIDI, 3 waveforms, tempo sync option, flexible routing, mixer and limiter on the global output
- More than 200 factory presets included with advanced browser
- Advanced MIDI Learn
- Setting assignation for VST/AU automation
Sigmund is expected mid-september, price is TBA. More details are available at www.d16.pl/sigmund.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SaturaComp updated to v1.1 As announced earlier this month, WNP Sounds updated its SaturaComp compressor add-on for Reaktor 5 to version 1.1.
- Sound Magic Headphone Mix 3 Sound Magic released the third version of its Headphone Mix software.
- The UAD Software updated to v7.2 Universal Audio has updated its UAD Software to version 7.2, which adds ENGL amp models designed by Brainworx.