HorNet introduces the Deelay plug-in
Dub-style vintage digital delay fans can now discover the new HorNet Deelay plug-in for Mac and PC.
Deelay is a VST2, VST3, AU and RTAS 32 and 64-bit plug-in that can be used if you want to apply a standard delay effect to your tracks, but the most original is the Vintage button that will add a 90s digital character to the sound, with all its imperfections.
HorNet explains that Deelay can generate infinite feedback loops and if you change the delay time, this will affect the pitch of the buffer and create noises. The time parameter can be modulated by a built-in LFO, in ordre to create, for instance, wobble effects.
- Delay time up to 5000ms
- Sync mode between 1/16 to 1 bar
- LFO between 0.1Hz and 10Hz
- Vintage mode with emulation of a 12-bit A/D converter
The Deelay plug-in retails for 7.99€ and you can download a trial version from https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-deelay/
Viewers of this article also read...
- Addictive Drums 2 announced If you were already planning to purchase EZdrummer 2, you might want to wait, as XLN Audio will also upgrade Addictive Drums in May.
- EastWest Steven Wilson's Ghostwriter Review EastWest's latest production, Ghostwriter, is a virtual instrument that's the result of a collaboration with Steven Wilson, a key figure in the prog and ambient music scenes in recent years. Is Wilson's name there mainly for marketing purposes, or is this joint effort a true masterpiece?
- The UAD Software updated to v7.6 The new version of the UAD Software released today by Universal Audio adds three new plug-ins from Chandler Limited and Brainworx.