New Metric Halo feedback delay plug-in
Metric Halo adds to its software range the Dirty Delay feedback delay plug-in for Mac and PC.
Dirty Delay is described as a musical feedback delay that can sound vintage, to create echoes or tape delay effects, or on the contrary very futuristic for complex textures. The effect can go from subtle to “nasty”.
- Mono and Stereo delay lines of up to 5 seconds each
- Delay Times can be set manually in milliseconds, or via note values based on Tempo
- Tempo can be slaved to host, set manually or tapped in
- Each delay line has feedback with phase invert
- Each delay line has and crossfeed with phase invert
- The output of each delay line can be offset in time
- Each delay line has an independent wet/dry mix and gain
- 2-band fully-parametric filter for shaping the delayed sound
- MH Character included in the delay path for texturizing and saturating the delayed sound
- Built-in MH Preset Manager - Provides cross-platform presets
Dirty Delay is a VST, AU and AAX native plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows 32/64-bit. It has a special introductory price of $75 instead of $179 for a limited time and is also included in the Metric Halo Production Bundle that has also been upgraded to v2. A trial version of the plug-in can be downloaded from the Metric Halo website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Max 7 is coming Cycling’74 will soon release the seventh version of Max, that’s what they announced in a first presentation video.
- MeldaProduction plug-in sale and MPowerSynth MeldaProduction has 5 new plug-ins for you at half price this week, along with the beta version of the new MPowerSynth virtual synthesizer.
- WNP Sounds ManiaCo updated and on sale WNP Sounds released a new version of its ManiaCo virtual synth and lowers its price by up to 70% for a limited time.