NUSofting Prima Delay
NUSofting has announced the release of Prima Delay, a new effect plug-in "capable of producing a myriad of echo types and a compelling array of reverbs," according to NUSofting.
It's also designed to produce stereo chorusing and a cluster of phasing effects that will "provide complete transformations of your sounds," NUSoft assures.
- Number of Delay Taps adjustable from 1 to 128.
- Tap Delay Time, each from 1 to 2000 ms (dependant on Sample Rate).
- Amplitude Envelope for taps with adjustable curvature.
- Tap Times deployment for accelerated or decelerated delay effects ("bouncing ball").
- Positive or Negative Feedback.
- LFO modulation of delay lengths (Rate and Depth controls).
- 3 Delay Line Quality types.
- 12dB Highpass and Lowpass filters on input signal before delay.
- Mono, Stereo and inverse Stereo output of the Taps, alternated on left and right channels.
- MIDI learn for each parameter, preset selection by Program Change.
- Graphic Display of the series of taps, with zoom focus.
- Works at any Sample Rate.
- Skinnable interface, 3 skins already included.
- Use Alt key and click non the display to open the PDF Manual from the GUI.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at $45, Prima Delay is currently available as a VST effect plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. The AU version will be released shortly. Demo versions are available.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Voxengo Voxformer 2 Voxengo has announced the release of version 2.0 of its Voxformer vocal processing plug-in for both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Audio Damage BigSeq2 Audio Damage has announced the release of BigSeq2, a massive extension to the feature set of Audio Damage's BigSeq gate effect.
- D16 Group Nithonat D16 Group has unveiled its next classic drum machine emulation - Nithonat, a Roland TR-606 emulation.