XILS-Lab Announces Le Masque: Delay
XILS Labs have come together with Le Lotus and applied their knowledge to Le Masque: Delay.
Built around the concept of applying a Mask to particular beats, this audio effect allows the user to apply delay to only the areas that fall within the mask, leaving everything outside of the Mask unaffected.
The effect can be synced to the DAW or its own internal clock. This audio effect is designed to breathe new life into drum loops, funky guitar parts or ambient pads.
The precision of the XILS filters allows for the extraction of specific instruments from within the loop. By allowing a single part of the loop to be the target for the delay, the user has the control to change the groove in real-time.
- True stereo path, independent Right and Left Delay
- Midi Sync and Stereo Link Delay Modes
- Sync grid zone with up to 8 custom Masks
- All Masks have independent length and level
- One Multimode Filter (With Drive, Self Oscillating, 0-delay Feedback Design)
- Two independent envelopes (Loop-able ADSR and AR) with 3 trigger modes
- One Syncable Multi-waveform LFO with 3 reset options
- Snap to Grid function to quantize Mask Locators on musical values
- Swap Masked/Unmasked function (Real Time)
- 4 Clock Modes (DAW, In, Tap Temp, Fixed)
- Modulation Matrix for real time control of parameters
- Real time tempo analysis function for Live playing
- All parameters are MIDI controllable
Le Masque: Delay is serial number protected and operates as both a 32 and 64 bit plug-in and is available in the following formats:
- Mac OSX 10.4 and later
- VST, AU, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later)
- Windows XP, Vista and 7
- VST, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later)
Audio Examples: www.xils-lab.com/pages/LeMasqueDelay_Audio.html
More information available here: www.xils-lab.com/pages/LeMasqueDelay_overview.html
Viewers of this article also read...
- TC Electronic TonePrint App on Android TC Electronic has announced that its TonePrint app is now available on Android.
- Binary Music Valve 4 Op Binary Music has announced the release of Valve 4 Op, a new sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
- Waves WLM Loudness Meter The Waves WLM Loudness Meter plugin is designed for loudness measurement and metering for broadcast, movie trailers, games, packaged media and more.