Audio Damage Kombinat DVA Now Available
From tone-shaping or adding a bit of grit to "total waveform destruction" comes Kombinat Dva, the sequel to the Kombinat plug-in.
On Kombinat's front end is a "DJ-style" EQ; this leads to the three distortion engines, which may be used in multi-band mode or in series mode. The engines go in to a two- or four-pole lowpass filter of our own design, and then in to a compressor configured for one-control operation. 80 presets are included.
Kombinat Dva Features:
- Crossover: Kombinat Dva features a DJ-style three-band isolator EQ for effects and tone-carving on the front end. This leads to the three distortion engines, which can be run in crossover (multi) mode, or in series.
- Multiple Distortion Types: Kombinat Dva adds six new algorithms to the seven in the original Kombinat, for a total of 13 paths.
- Feedback: Kombinat Dva has an internal feedback control, tied to an envelope follower.
- Filter: Kombinat Dva has a resonant low-pass filter on the output that self-oscillates at high Q like the original Kombinat, but also adds a second low-pass type, and a bypass.
- One-Kontrol Kompressor: The one-knob compressor remains in Kombinat Dva. Except it's a slider now.
- Presets: Kombinat Dva includes the 40 presets from the original, plus 40 all-new presets that take advantage of the new engines and feedback, for a total of 80 presets.
- MIDI Learn: MIDI Learn on every control (VST only) allows you full hardware control over Kombinat Dva.
Kominat Dva requires OS X Intel 10.5.1 or later, or Windows XP SP 2 or later, and the installers include both 32- and 64-bit versions. If you already own the original Kombinat, you can purchase Kombinat Dva as an upgrade, available in the Upgrades and Crossgrades section.
Visit Audio Damage for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- jBridge v1.4 Update jBridge has been updated to version 1.4.
- Sound Magic Rose Whisper Piano v1.5 Sound Magic has released Rose Whisper Piano Native Version 1.5, which applies a new designed NEO Hybrid Modeling Engine.
- Celemony Melodyne Editor 2 Celemony announces the availability of Melodyne editor Version 2.