Christian Budde has released 2-Band Distortion, a free VST effect plug-in for Windows, and updated VST Host WinAmp Bridge to v1.1.
2-Band Distortion is a crossover frequency splitter followed by a distorting waveshaper in each band.
- Customisable linkwitz-riley crossover filter (up to 192 dB/Oct).
- Smooth harmonic distortion.
- Mathematically optimised (using psychoacoustical evaluated approximation functions).
- Open Source (as part of Christian's Delphi ASIO & VST Project).
Check out www.savioursofsoul.de/Christian for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.