D16 Group Updates Devastor
D16 Group has updated Devastor - Multiband Distortion Unit to version 1.2.0.
- Full compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.x).
- Distortion function can be selected from six predefined functions.
- Dry/Wet parameter has been added.
- Processing quality settings have been added.
- Filters can be turned off now.
- Bank of presets and MIDI CC mapping available at startup can be customised (factory settings, empty slots and user defined files are available).
- Recently used load/save directory is now stored within plugin's ini file.
- Presets storing method can be customised.
- CPU usage has been optimized about 25%.
- Range of filters' resonance has been widened.
- Filters' frequency calculations has been improved.
- MIDI learn functionality was improved.
- Preset management was improved.
- Presets and MIDI CC map filenaming was changed regarding to changes in all d16's plugins. Loading of old files is fully supported.
- Factory presets were updated.
- GUI issues and conflicts occurring during simultaneous work with other D16 plugins- fixed.
- VU meters refreshing issues - fixed.
- Pop-up menus displaying issues - fixed.
- Problems with plugin installed in user defined folders (Mac VST only) - fixed.
- Due to adding of new parameters some hosts can notify about changes during loading old projects. However it should not cause any problems with them.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Blue Cat Audio's Freeware Pack Update Blue Cat Audio has released a new version of Blue Cat's Freeware Pack, its free audio plugins bundle.
- Back in Time Records The Ringmodulator & Buntkling Back In Time Records has announced the release of two new sample libraries: The Ringmodulator and Buntkling.
- Tonehammer Solo Dhol Tonehammer has announced the release of Solo Dhol for Kontakt.