[NAMM] Ignite Updates TS-999 SubScreamer
Ignite Amps has released version 1.0.1 of TS-999 SubScreamer, a free overdrive effect plug-in.
Changes in v1.0.1
- Added Mac VST and AU versions (32 bit).
- Added Op-Amp saturation modeling.
- Improved model stability for very high input signals, according to Ignite Amps.
- Reduced CPU usage.
- Removed output fade-in after oversampling changes.
- Memory deallocation bug fixed.
- Minor bugs fixed.
TS-999 SubScreamer is available to download as freeware for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Kinsman Clamp-On Holders Kinsman introduces a new range of Clamp-On Holders for musicians.
- [NAMM] Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer II MIDI Mobilizer II is descended from the original MIDI interface for Apple iOS devices. This latest version supports CoreMIDI for compatibility with apps.
- [NAMM] Cakewalk Announces Z3TA+ 2 The Second Generation Waveshaping synthesizer features improved sound design, real-time expression, and sound quality, according to Cakewalk.