Sound Magic Exciter
Sound Magic Exciter is described as a full range exciter designed to add harmony to your music.
Exciter offers separate controls on low frequency and high frequency which you could use to achieve different sweetness for your sound, the company says. Exciter is provided as a VST effect under Windows and an add-on for Supreme Pianos.
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision
- 5 sliders allow you to make controls on your sound
- Support up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution
Viewers of this article also read...
- Expert Sleepers Updates Crossfade Loop Synth 3 Expert Sleepers has announced that Crossfade Loop Synth has been updated to version 3.2.0.
- Zynewave Updates Podium 3 Zynewave has updated Podium to version 3.0.2.
- Kenaxis v3.3 on Mac The Mac version of Kenaxis, a real-time audio performance application, has been updated to version 3.3 (the Windows version will be available very soon).