Voxengo LF Max Punch version 1.1
Voxengo LF Max Punch is an audio effect plug-in for music and sounds where low-frequency thump and punch are most welcome, and where distortion is applied specifically to bring the bass sound to life, according to the company.
The plug-in is available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista computers.
Version 1.1 implements the following changes:
- Crossover filter steepness parameter added.
- "Radial" knob mode can be now disabled completely.
- "Off-Line Render" indication added.
- Global level metering parameters added.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other hosts fixed.
- Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.
- Minor visual improvements implemented.
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
LF Max Punch features
- Puncher module
- Saturator module (2 modes)
- Sub-harmonic synthesizer
- Built-in compressor
- Effect monitoring switch
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Voxengo LF Max Punch and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: www.voxengo.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MoReVox PocketSlam 01 Acoustic Drum Pocketslam is a new MoReVoX line of libraries.
- Sonic Elements Dragonfly Bundle Sonic Elements has announced the release of the Dragonfly Bundle of 164 patches for Lennar Digital's Sylenth1.
- Audjoo Helix For Windows Audjoo has updated the Windows version of Helix (2009-07-02).