New MeldaProduction MComb free filter plug-in
MeldaProduction adds to the MFreeEffectsBundle the MComb multi-comb filter plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows.
According to MeldaProduction, MComb can follow a simple LFO, react to input levels, MIDI, input pitch and more.
- 2 global modulators
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable upsampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable
MComb is a free VST, VST3 and AU plug-in for Mac and PC 32 and 64-bit. It can be downloaded along with more than 20 other free plug-ins at www.meldaproduction.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fiedler Audio AD480 Reverb App for iOS Fiedler Audio has released AD480, a full featured reverb app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- LVC-Audio ClipShifter updated to v2.2 LVC-Audio announces the release of v2.2 update for its ClipShifter limiter VST plug-in for Windows.
- Ableton users invited to beta test Live 9.1 Ableton is opening the Live 9.1 beta test to the public and invites you to participate.