Sinevibes has announced Array, its new Audio Unit plugin for creating rhythmic spectral effects.
Array divides the input sound using 8 -36 dB/octave band-pass filters, and allows to sequence each frequency band individually.
Array is suitable for the following tasks:
- Reconstruct and transform drum and percussion loops.
- Turn synths, basses, pads or other static sound into spectrally and rhythmically rich new material.
- Liven up final productions with breaks and transitions.
Pricing & Availability:
Array costs $19 until the end of summer (regular price: $29), it is available as an AudioUnit plugin for OS X 10.5 or later (32/64 bit).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Oscillicious BeatCleaver Oscillicious has released a Windows XP-compatible version of BeatCleaver, the beat slicing and sampling tool.
- Soniccouture Crowdchoir Soniccouture announces Crowdchoir project, a crowd-sourced sampled instrument.
- PropellerHead Updates Figure for iOS Propellerhead has updated Figure for iOS to version 1.1.