Sinevibes has announced the release of Filther, a new AudioUnit effect plug-in designed to add color and character to a sound.
At its heart is a -48 dB/octave low-pass filter with dual-stage waveshaping distortion. Coupled with an input envelope follower, this filter is designed to do "anything from deep low-end isolation, juicy wah-wah to growling sweeps and waveform sculpting," according to the company. Filther also has automatic balancing.
- Eight-pole, -48 dB/octave low-pass filter with dual-stage waveshaping distortion.
- One-pole finishing high-pass filter.
- Input envelope follower with adjustable sensitivity and smoothness.
Pricing & Availability
Filther is available as a download for $19. It requires Mac OS 10.5 or later, and is compatible with both 32- and 64-bit AudioUnit hosts.
Until August 31st, new customers can get Filther free of charge when they purchase either Complete or Motion plug-in bundles at the Sinevibes store. There is an additional 20% discount on all products offered for the same period.
Full details on Filther, including audio examples and demo version download, are available at the Sinevibes website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rob Papen Punch v1.0.1 Rob Papen now has Punch 1.0.1 for you with new presets/grooves and some new features.
- Mikrosonic SPC - Music Sketchpad v1.5 mikrosonic has announced the release of a new version of the SPC - Music Sketchpad for Android.
- Rogue Amoeba Updates Audio Hijack Pro Rogue Amoeba has updated Audio Hijack Pro to version 2.9.12.