[FREEWARE] TBProAudio sTilt phase filter
TBProAudio has released sTilt, a free linear phase filter which tilts the audio spectrum around a given center frequency.
With its large and user-friendly interface, sTilt offers the following features:
- adjustable slope from -6dB/Oct to +6dB/Oct
- adjustable center frequency
- 5 quality modes: eco, normal, max
- unit autogain
- linear/zero phase filter design
- switchable clip protection
- sample exact A/B comparison
It is currently available as a VST, VST3, AU and RTAS plugin for Windows and OSX (32/64 bits). An AAX version is planned for the future.
sTilt is available for free at TBProAudio's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- HandHeldSound's MAD Drums 60% off VSTBuzz.com's latest offer gives you the opportunity to get HandHeldSound's MAD: Drum Kit Series Kontakt soundbank for €29.99.
- The Loop Loft release Track Stacks Vol.4 The Loop Loft has released the fourth volume of their Track Stacks series of drum loops.
- Get the Manny Marroquin Delay for $29 Today only, Waves offers its Manny Marroquin Delay signature plugin for $29.