B.Serrano launches free effect plug-ins
B.Serrano unveils a new series of audio processors that currently features 5 free VST effects for Windows.
The IO Series will expand in the future but you can now download 5 effects:
- IO/Phaser : 4, 8 or 12-stage stereo phaser
- IO/Filter: high-pass, band-pass, low-pass and peak multimode filter with 4-stage stack
- IO/Volume: multi-level volume controller
- IO/Panner: multi-level auto-pan
- IO/Ring-Mod: ring modulator
The developer says that all the effects are driven by an advanced graphic envelope that offers the following features:
- 1 to 32 segments
- Loop or one-shot operation
- Clock-sync to the DAW
- 14 response curves for each segment
- The segment length ranges from nano-second to hours
- Edit using the mouse or entering the time values
You can download these 5 VST effects for free at bserrano.free.fr/FX_IO.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?