Sound Magic Meter Man
Meter Man is a metering system for musicians to use in varies situations.
Meter Man features 4 meter types. A traditional peak meter which maximum peak level is 0dB. A K-12 Meter has 12dB headroom for best use in Broadcasting. A K-14 Meter has 14dB headroom and is best use for pop music production and home theatre. A K-20 Meter has 20dB headroom and is best for movie scoring and most style of music.
By using different meters, Meter Man is designed to let you see how much loudness your recordings achieve and whether its loudness best fits its musical style. Meter Man also provides different weighting filters which simulate different loudness perceptive levels of human ears. Meter Man is also featuring an overs detection system which could catch peaks or overs in different cases.
Meter Man features one Peak Meter and one RMS Meter with customized sensitive time controls. You could set your own attack, decay and hold time for each meter. In this way, you could adjust the displaying to best fit your preferences.
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision, dB value display, up to the first three digits after the decimal point.
- 4 Meter Types, including three K System Meters for different usages
- Peak and RMS Meter showing at the same time
- Customized time controls for each meter
- 3 Weighting filters for different loudness perceptive levels
- Customized Overs detection system
- Support up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution
€29.90 for first-time customers.
For more information, downloading demos and listening to audio demos, visit www.supremepiano.com/product/meter.htm.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sonoris Mastering Compressor Sonoris Audio Engineering has announced the release of the Sonoris Mastering Compressor (SMCP), a wideband mastering compressor in VST, AU and RTAS formats for Windows and Mac.
- Agitated State MenuMagic v220.127.116.11 Agitated State has updated MenuMagic, the plug-in organiser for Cakewalk DAWs, to version 18.104.22.168.
- Nucleus Soundlab Pantheon III Nucleus SoundLab releases Pantheon III, which they describe as the next evolution in their series of Thor ReFills for Propellerhead Reason 5.